Film tax incentive
Shoot in Lithuania
Save up to 30% of Lithuanian production budget
- The incentive is available for the production of feature films, TV dramas, documentaries and animated films. It includes domestically produced, co-produced or commissioned films (produced under the service agreement).
- At least 80% of eligible film production costs must be incurred in Lithuania.
- The minimum of eligible spend in Lithuania has to be at least 43 000 EUR.
- The film has to meet cultural content and production criteria.
- Film production companies get financial aid for filmmaking in Lithuania if their production meets eligibility requirements and they comply with the formal procedure approved by Lithuanian Film Centre.